Sunday, August 7, 2011

Okay, first things first, my name is Howie and I've decided to start this here blog on beer. This isn't gonna be your regular run of the mill beer blog where the writer sits here and talks about how the beer has a "mild oak aftertaste" or  "hints of walnut". No, this is gonna be a real look at beer. I'll be drinking what I like to refer to as "Fancy Beer". No Budweiser or Miller products, unless they come out with a seasonal or special run beer that I feel would be a good fit. It'll be either imports or craft beers from smaller breweries. I'll tell you what I really think and whether or not I think it's worth the money, as these beers are usually a bit more pricey.  I am by no means a "beer snob" but I do enjoy a good craft beer from time to time and figure I might as well share my thoughts on those beers with whoever wants to read it. So that's my little introduction to what I'm doing here, hope you enjoy.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment